I have been without power until yesterday afternoon so I have not been able to post! I am so glad to finally have power! Man, times like these really show me the things I take for granted. It also shows me how much I have to be thankful for. I have been a nomad for the past 2and 1/2 weeks! From Dallas..to the lake...to College Station...to Allan's parents...and finally to Lumberton!! It has been a bit stessful at times, but I am thankful that we had somewhere to go!
Dad is still doing well. He enjoyed giving me hard time as often as he could as we were evacuees together! He has an MRI scheduled for Wednesday, and the appointment with the doctor is Thursday. I will let you know what we find out :)
I hope that you are all doing well after the fury of Ike!!!
We Believe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am praying for a positive report on Thursday. Love you! Leeroy, Steven, and Sammy
Post a Comment