Well folks I have hit a milestone in this journey called life......I turned 30! This is a big year for me -Turning 30 and getting married-wow! Very exiting stuff. :) The most exciting thing about turning 30 was my SURPRISE CASINO PARTY!! Man, let me tell you something-I am so blessed with AMAZING friends and family. It is truly humbling. I had the best party I could have asked for-Everyone put a lot of time and effort into it and I had a Blast!! I just can't believe I didn't know about it!
This definitely goes down as one of my most memorble events.......
We Believe
2 comments:
YEA FINALLY!!! Now I can look at the pics and imagine I was there;) UGH! Can't wait to get back to living. It's all worth it though. Can't wait to see you guys again and give you all the gifts I owe you:) Also, I'm so happy and relieved to hear how well your dad is doing. Little to no growth is GREAT GREAT news, praying for another great report! Much love to you all!
Cannot believe you are 30!!! It seems like yesterday we were all at Martha and Jack's pool enjoying watching you children have a ball in the pool. Time does roll on!!! Glad to hear Gene is doing good. Keep believing!!! LOL, Margaret & Robert
Post a Comment