From the ER to ICU........a hospital room to a nursing home........ hiccups to viral Meningitis...........52 days later DAD IS COMING HOME TODAY!!! We are so, so glad to get him out of that nursing home and home again! We have also talked to Dad about Chemo and he wants to try it again! We could not get in to MDA until Thursday, August 21st. They will do a re-evaluation and see where we go from here. In the meantime Dad will be at home and we will get some Home Health to help Mom take care of him.
I am so thankful that Dad is such a fighter, and that even after all that he has been through he is not giving up!! Thank you so much for your continued prayers that give him the strength to keep fighting!
We Believe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great news!!! I know Gene will be glad to get back home. Hope you all can get the help he needs. Also, I hope Peggy will be able to hold up. I will pray for patience and strength. Love, Margaret & Robert
WONDERFUL news! There is nothing like being in your own home! I will continue to pray for all of you.
Mary
It is fantastic news!! I love reading your blog...thanks!!
(Gina, I just saw the honeymoon pics-FANTASTIC!!) Thinking of ya'll often!!
~Peanut
Post a Comment