Thursday, September 20, 2007

MRI scheduled

Dad has an MRI scheduled for tonight at 7:30. Mom and Dad saw the doctor today. Dad has been having a lot of head aches and advil is no longer helping. He has also been a little disoriented so they decided to go ahead and do an MRI to see what is going on. We were not expecting an MRI until 3-4 weeks after the treatment, so we are anxious to see how the tumor has been responding. We will probably not get results until Monday, please pray that we will get a good report and that the tumor has been shrinking!

P.S. And please pray that the AGGIES BEAT MIAMI TONIGHT!!!! GIG EM AGS!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Gina and family,
Elizabeth forwarded your blog address to me today---I saw her at school.
My prayers have been with you all summer and I send words of encouragement. I know God will give you just what you have the strength to handle. And I do hope the Aggies won tonight....I've been watching the Astros and they came through!
HOOK 'EM (Sorry...just had to throw that in, Gina!)
Love,
Madalyn Cooke

Jesse and Dori said...

It was good to read what has been going on. I liked seeing the pictures of ya'll at Peggy's b-day! I will pray that the MRI shows improvements.
No luck with the Aggies so far this season!!
Love-Dori