God is good :) Prayers are being answered, We got a very good report this morning from Dr. Birdwell. The tumor has shown minimal growth in the last three months. Dr. Birdwell looked over the MRI with Dr. Chevis (The neurosurgeon in Beaumont) and they both think the growth came in between the radiation and the first round of Chemo. Which means the Chemo is working! The tumor is stable. His recommendation was to do two more rounds of Chemo and then do another MRI. He is going to consult Dr. Loghin at MDA and make sure there is not another avenue we could take. If there isn't, we will continue with the Chemo.
We are very thankful for a good report today. Thank you for your continued support and prayers!!!
WE BELIEVE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is AWESOME!! I have been on cloud nine since you called. :) Praise God!
I am so excited! I have been praying and I love knowing how God is so good. I also am so excited about you getting MARRIED!! I truly am so happy for you and know how long you waited for just the right one God had for you. 2008 is going to bless you!!!
What a wonderful report to start out 2008! You are all in my prayers!
MK
Yea! Praise God!
Jamie
WOW!! What an AWESOME start to the New Year!! It looks like you had a great time together over Christmas and New Years! Don't worry Uncle Gene I could hardly stay up till 12, I think we should start a new trend and always celebrate at 10!!
Sorry I forgot to tell you the last message was from ME!! Mandi and gang! Love you! XOXO
I ran into this small poem today. It's been around a while, but, Wow, what a message. Just know that my prayers are always with you all.
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.
Love always!
Post a Comment