No much to report this week. I survived my first week back to school....barely!!! Getting back in a routine and hearing an alarm clock is not easy!
Dad finished up the third round of Chemo and is doing well. He is walking a lot better and he is able to walk around the house by himself now! He has come a long way since we fist came home! I am sure it is nice to have a little bit of independence back.
Please continue to pray for Dad's strength to improve daily and the tumor to stay stable!
We believe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am amazed at his progress. That is such a testimony to God's faithfulness. We believe!
I am so happy for your Dad. How is the whole teaching thing going? You still liking it? What is the date for the wedding? I know you will be a beautiful bride!
So glad to hear all of this good news!!! Still praying and believing!!
Mark & Gay
Okay Froush..... Time for some Birthday Pics!! What a wonderful Birthday Celebration!! Papa Gene you continue to amaze me with all of the progress you have made!! Keep up the good work. Love You all Bunches!!
Koush!!
Post a Comment