Mom, Dad, Jason, Kristan and the kids took a little road trip to Moody Gardens yesterday. They had a nice lunch, enjoyed an IMAX movie and went to the aquarium. Dad enjoyed getting out and doing something different-But he was worn out by the time they headed home! I am sure he will sleep most of the day to recuperate!Please pray the Thursday's appointment will bring good news! With each appointment there is always a fear of the unknown, but I believe with all that I am that The Lord is in control and has a plan for Dad. We continue to put our trust in Him...
Trust the Lord with all of your heart, and lean not on
your own understanding.In all your ways acknowledge
Him and He will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5
6 comments:
Great picture. I'm glad to see you guys getting out and having fun.
Uncle Win
Can't wait to hear the good report. I'm believing God for that. Love you all.
I have had Thursday's date marked on my calendar and every time I sit down at my computer, I see it and lift you up in prayer.
"Have faith in God,' Jesus answered. "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:22-24
Gene,
Your little flower looks great in those 3-D glasses, but you on the other hand look like we did when we were kids and watched the old 3-D movies at the Jefferson and Gaylynn Theaters!!!
So glad you guys had a good time.
I pray for you daily.
Love you,
Dolores
I am praying for you today, as I do everyday. I will see you in a little while. Sam and I are coming to visit before your appointment. Love you! Leeroy
Hey Gene,
How many amongst us remembers the Jefferson or Gaylynn theaters? If we have that remembrance; that alone should give us gratitude and hope. Ah, the smell of popcorn---the cheap chocolate candy---the hard seats. Makes you want to go home, get in your favorite chair and turn on your BIG SCREEN TV! We're thinking of and praying for you! Keep the faith! Love-Cheryl & Marvin
Post a Comment