As most of you know, I love worship music. I think it is a great avenue to come into the presence of our Lord. One of my favorite songs out right now says:
"....... Behind the Mystery, I know that it could only be, There is a God. This is the
proof......That all around the evidence is speaking the truth.
From the center of my soul, to the edge of the universe; creation is crying out,
believe it or not, there is a God.
We have evidence today, We have another AWESOME report! PRAISE GOD!! He is faithful and He is answering prayers. The tumor looks about the same in size, maybe a tad bit larger, BUT the amazing part is that the cancerous part is smaller! The Chemo is doing a number on this thing! YEE HAW!!!! Now Dad has to practice walking down that aisle!!!
We are so relieved, We will continue the Chemo as long as Dad is tolerating it. The typical treatment is 6-12 months. Dad starts round number 5 tonight.
Thank you for believing with us and for your prayers.....We are so thankful for each and every one of you! We are also thankful that the Lord is in control and He has a plan for Dad.....Dad has gone well beyond what the doctor's thought.....Now That,my folks is the proof!!
We Believe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I have been checking all day to hear the results and boy was it worth the wait!! You all must be ecstatic!!!
This is all about prayer and faith. Gene, you will have one huge testimony to share with all your grandchildren some day while you are taking them for a ride on that Harley!
Love you guys,
Debbye and Larry
WONDERFUL!!! He is an AWESOME God!!!
I will continue to pray for all of you!
Praise God!!! Love to you all!!
Love,
Rach
Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
The prayers are ongoing!
Love, Cheryl & Marvin
We are so happy to hear such a positive report.
Love & Prayers to you all!
Pam, Charlie, Ember & Hunter
that is so awesome. i know that is the best gift ever!!!! i will keep praying!! see you saturday
Praise GOD!!! I will keep praying for complete healing! Love ya, girl!
This is great news! We are planning our French High '68 Reunion for July 11, 12 this year. I look forward to seeing you both there. Maybe we can ride our Harleys before long. You and your family remain in our prayers. Go Buffs! Russ and Norma Moses
Post a Comment