Please contiue to pray for Dad's healing. We have an appointment on May 1st to get the results of the latest MRI. Dad has been getting more confused lately, and has started having some trouble with his vision. We are hoping and praying for another good report and we stand firm in the Lord's promises.
No matter what trials we face, we rest in the fact that God's mercys endure forever.......
They are new every morning.
"For He is good,
For His mercy endures forever."
2 Chronicles 7:3
5 comments:
Praying for you all. Love and hugs!
YOU ARE ALL IN OUR DAILY PRAYERS HERE AT HOME AND AT OUR CHURCH MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND GIVE YOU STRENGTH AND COURAGE THROUGH THIS TIME. LOVE AND PRAYERS JOHN AND ROSALIND GIBSON
I continue to lift you guys up to the Father for His healing, care and comfort. I believe with you for a good report and many good days to come.
Just a reminder to you that we are continuing to lift ya'll up in our prayers!! I pray for healing of that bad disease and also for the strength to endure what is facing ya'll every day.
I will be praying too. Love and miss you!
Post a Comment