What would we do without it??? As you know, Dad just loves to pick on mom.......and me........and Jason. It is his sign of love!! :) And those of you that know him well, know it gets even worse when he has an audience!! Here are a few things that he has said recently that really made me laugh......
He is really into the Jimmy Dean sausage egg biscuits....That is literally all he eats. Every time he wakes up from a nap he thinks it is time for breakfast. So the other day he told Mom if he could teach Haley (Our lab) to cook biscuits, then Mom would be long gone!!
Tonight, as he ate his third biscuit of the day, I got on to him for wiping his hands on the blanket as opposed to the napkin in his lap..........He told me to "Watch it." Then he looked at me and said, "You found your way here ok, huh?" I laughed thinking to myself, "Isn't that pretty obvious since I could do this drive in my sleep? And I am sitting on the couch looking at you? Boy he must really be losing it!" Then he so smoothly added, "Well good, that means you can find your way back!" I just had to laugh.....
I am so thankful that God gave us humor and that it helps us get through the day sometimes.
Thank you for your prayers for tomorrow's appointment.
I will post the report as soon as I can!
We Believe
2 comments:
Praying and Believing!!
Love,
Rachel
Humor is good! It does help when thinks are tough! I'm praying for you guys tomorrow.
Post a Comment