Hey gang!
Dad is doing great :) We have an appointment on November 13th for his next MRI. Last weekend Jason, Allan and I were officially on duty so Mom could have a weekend off. It was very much needed and well deserved!! She had a great weekend, and we enjoyed the time with Dad. He continues to keep us laughing!
Thank you for your continued prayers and support! We are praying for another positive report!
We Believe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have been meaning to ask you about the babysitting duty! I am sure that was interesting. I will continue to pray! Love, Leeroy
We are still praying! Way to hang in there, Gene!
Gene, you looked great last Sunday morning at church! I am so happy to see you up and about.
You have a powerful story to share and I am so glad that Gina is documenting it for all of us to read.
We look at what you have been through and we know that prayer is mighty and powerful.
We will continue to pray and look forward to more answered prayers.
Love,
Larry and Debbye
Post a Comment