Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Folks we serve an Awesome God. We had an appointment yesterday to see the results from the MRI. We were told by the nurse that the tumor looked better. What we didn't realize until we saw the pictures was that Dad's tumor has SHRUNK by over 50%. It was truly amazing to see!! They are seeing these results from this particular chemo in a group of a patients. We are so thankful to be a part of this group!

God you are amazing, and we are blessed beyond measure. Thank you.

Thank you all for your continued prayers!!!

WE BELIEVE!!

10 comments:

debbye said...

What a blessing it is to receive such encouraging news. We hope that you all have a wonderful New Year.
Still believing and keeping you in our prayers.
Larry and Debbye

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!!! I wish you all a Happy New Year!

Love you,

Telena said...

That is incredible!! What a great way to start 2009!! Happy New Year to all of you!
Love,
Telena

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. What a great way to end the year. We'll keep praying that 2009 brings more tumor shrinkage!! Have a happy and safe new year.

Anonymous said...

hi Gina! it has been such a long time, I came across your blog from a link somewhere, and just wanted to say that I am praying for your dad, and this is awesome news! Keeping all of you in my prayers...

Anonymous said...

What a great way to end 2008!!! No telling what God has in store for 2009!!! We will continue to keep you all in our prayers!!! Thanks be to God. LOL, Margaret & Robert

Unknown said...

Hey Gina,

GREAT news! Praise the Lord! I tried sending you an email earlier and must have an old one. Do you mind sending me your new one? My email is daisyj4jc@hotmail.com

Happy New Year!
Love you, Jamie Sandefer

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news!! What a way to start off a brand new year!! This has made my day...life is good!!

~Peanut

Anonymous said...

Gina, Hey! I haven't seen you in forever, stumbled across this blog. I am praying for your dad. Glad he is doing better!

Anonymous said...

Hey I meant to leave my email in the before comment,
jpickard@esc5.net