Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with your family. In a time of uncertainty and change, it is comforting to know that we will always have the love of our family, friends and our Awesome Lord. We feel so blessed to have spent another Thanksgiving with Dad. He is such a fighter, and God is awesome.They both continue to amaze me :)
Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16

Here are some pics from our Thanksgiving :) As you can see we were geared up for the Aggie game...we didn't like the outcome, but we are still Aggie Proud!!







































2 comments:

Telena said...

Cute pictures! :) I was beginning to forget what you look like!! HAHA YAY--I finally get to see you tomorrow!!! :)

Liz*** said...

Whoop! No 2 percenters here! :)
Glad ya'll had a great Thanksgiving.