Thursday, December 13, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Mom and Dad are celebrating 38 years today! They have had many great memories and have rode the waves of life together! Jason and I are so grateful for parents who have showed us what true love is........We are truly blessed!

As soon as I figure out how, I will be adding a slide show that I made for Mom and Dad....Stay tuned!!!!

5 comments:

debbye said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope today was a good day and tomorrow will be even better.
Larry & Debbye

Liz*** said...

Happy Anniversary, Peg and Gene! Can't wait to see the video!

Paula said...

Happy Anniversary, you two. I pray for 38 more years.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Poppa Gene and Nella!! I Love You!!
Keisha

Anonymous said...

Gene and Peggy, congratulations on 38 years. Judith and I celebrated our 38th in October. You are in our prayers and on our Sunday School prayer list. We pray that you two will have 38 more years together.

John Wynn