We started the 2nd round of Chemo last night and so far so good! Dad ate really good today which was great to see. I am so thankful for a type of Chemo that is not making him really sick.
Once we got Dad to Houston, we had a great weekend. Saturday night we cooked dinner and invited Allan's family over. I knew that my parents would love them, they are so easy going and fun to be around. We had a great time sharing stories and getting to know each other. I have been blessed beyond measure with parents who have taught me what love is, who have molded me into the woman I am and who have taught me valuable life lessons. To now be blessed with another set of parents who share the same values, and who have accepted me with open arms is just amazing! I could not ask for more, and I am so excited to continue my journey as part of the Cox family :)



1 comment:
Gina, I am so happy to hear about Mr. Cox! A good looking guy and I am sure he must be wonderful to measure up to the role model your dad set for you. I look forward to meeting him soon.
I am glad your dad was able to be out and about. Will he be in Houston tomorrow? I am off work and could drop by if y'all are up to it. Just let me know at my email jerolyn.jones@centerpointenergy.com. Take care.
Post a Comment