Monday, December 17, 2007

Sorry to leave you hanging on the video-I had good intentions, but could never figure it out! It is complicated (for me anyway!!) I am not giving up, but it may be a while :)

Things are about the same with Dad. We have good days and bad days. We took Dad to church yesterday, and saw a wonderful Christmas program. In the midst of the holiday rush, it is always great to be reminded of the reason for the season.....The birth of our precious Lord and Savior.

Please continue to pray for Dad's healing and that he will feel good through this Christmas season. We are truly grateful for your prayers and thoughts!

WE BELIEVE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

MARK & GAY

P.S. MARK WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU ARE TRYING TO GRAB THAT COASTER??? I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL EVENTUALLY BE ABLE TO THROW THAT COASTER AT MARK ONE DAY!! (ha!!)

GAY