Monday, July 21, 2008

Howdy Folks....I'm back :)

To say the Bahamas was absolutely amazing is an understatement!! We had a blast, and saw some of God's amazing creations along the way. To be out in the ocean, see all the different creatures and beautiful sunsets makes you feel so so small in this big world. And to think that God loves me so much more than any part of his creation is very humbling and refreshing.


Dad is doing well, things are about the same. He is doing his therapy, and slowly getting a little stronger. Now he has moved on from the cup cakes to popsicles! Mom said he eats about 20 a day!!! But I am confident he would still welcome cupcakes..................even if they had worcestershire!!!!!!!!........(If you need a reminder about that story click here). He has had a lot of visitors which he really enjoys, so thank you to those of you who have gone to see him! That is the good thing about being close to home. :)



I will post some Bahama pictures soon, but I thought I should start with some wedding pics ;)


















































........and they live happily ever after!!!

7 comments:

debbye said...

Gina, your smile says it all...and they lived happily ever after!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Gina! You made a beautiful bride. You deserve a world of happiness . . .

Janis Thibodeaux

raenette said...

My My how beautiful you were. You deserve the best man and the best wedding. It looks like you got it. I am so truly happy for you my dear friend. You had a wonderful glow about you that day.

Anonymous said...

The wedding looked beautiful as did you!!! I am so happy for you. Sounds like you have married a wonderful man. I hope he knows how lucky he is!!!! Glad you had a great honeymoon. Love, Margaret & Robert

Anonymous said...

Hi to everyone........Photos are just marvelous!!!!!!!!! Thanks loads for sharing them. The requests for different things to eat sounds great where Gene is concerned. Hope everyone is having a great week. Hugs to all.
Love,
Harvey and Marilyn

Jesse and Dori said...

Gina,
The pictures are so beautiful! I am so glad you had a blast on your honeymoon, you really deserved it!! Come by and see Hazel anytime, I am almost always home!
Dori

Telena said...

Gina you looked beautiful!! I love the pictures!! I'm so glad you had such a good time on your honeymoon--you deserved it!!
Love ya!!