A wake us call is normally not a
pleasant thing...especially to those of us who like our sleep :) Well, I
received the best possible wake up call this morning......It was Dad saying good morning to me over the phone!! He woke up this morning asking for a coke!! He has not asked for food or anything to drink in about 8 days!! And since he has woken up he has not said anything crazy!! We are so so excited and thankful! He is still very tired, but
at least he is improving. I am reminded of a simple hymn that we used to sing in church:
God is so good
God is so good
God is so good, He's so good to me.
He answers prayer
He answers prayer
He answers prayer, He's so good to me.
Sometimes just a simple verse speaks volumes. God is definitely good and we are so very thankful for your prayers!!
We Believe
4 comments:
What awesome news!! I hope that this is a turning point so that Gene and Peggy can get back home soon.
Thanks Gina for keeping us informed. You have no idea how many times a day I check for an update.
Our love and our prayers to you and your family.
Larry and Debbye
Yes, God is good!!!! Great news. I know you all are so excited!!! Thanks for keeping us updated. We will continue to keep you all in our prayers and thoughts. Love, Margaret & Robert
Merediths...I'm so thrilled about Gene's improvement. This is the best news I've heard in a long time. When you become the most discouraged and exhausted...remember...it can turn on a prayer. Gene, you can have all the cokes you want, buddy. In fact, I bet between Gina and Peggy you can have anything your heart desires to eat. So keep asking!! God is great!!
Much love, Donna Jo
God is sooooooo Good!!! I pray that things continue to improve! Let me know if I can do anything! You are all in my prayers!!!
Mary
Post a Comment