Dad is settling in pretty good. Everything is going well. He is eating good and wanting to start his therapy, so that is a start in the right direction! He has been cutting up some and cracking jokes, You can only imagine the possibilities that come with a nursing home. :) Today I took him to see the dining room, and I was not sure where it was. He said, "Just follow the old people, you'll find it!" It has been such a blessing to know that Dad still has his sense of humor after all that he has been through. It keeps us going!
We Believe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Laughter is always good. God has a sense of humor and that is a gift he has given to your dad. How wonderful that both of your Fathers can make you smile!
Love you guys!
Glad to hear Gene has his sense of humor. I know it helps make you all more comfortable with your decision. Will his therepy be administered at the center or will he have to go to another place for it? I am so happy to hear that Gene is anxious to start therepy. That is a positive note. Keep us posted. Our prayers and thoughts continue to be with all of you. Love, Margaret & Robert
Post a Comment