1st update
Dad had a lot of visitors today, He really enjoyed seeing everyone. We had lots of family and friends come through. That is what it is all about, without relationships we don't really have much. I will post some pictures as soon as I can get to my home computer. We are still doing ok, Dad's spirits are good and we know he is feeling ok because his appetite is back and we get a joke here and there! Today he entertained us with a story about getting a bath in the hopsital! Dad told the nurse that she had a special place in Heaven after cleaning up an old man!! We are heading to church in the morning, Dad has been looking forward to that. There is no place he would rather be tomorrow morning!! The rest of the week we will just be waiting for our appointment on Friday.
Please continue to pray for our family and most of all for Dad's healing. Dad is really enjoying the comments so please keep em coming!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Anonymous said...
Hey BooB! You'll do anything to get outta work huh? How can you say your sick grin'in like that anyway? Me and Sue are hoping ya get better soon! Hey, I ain't forgot ya still owe me too...don't act likle ya don't know what I'm talk'in about! $500???? ring a bell?
Love yall...PUD and Sue
BooBoo
Wanted to say your sure missed at work. Tell Miss Peggy if you'll need anything at all call my cell. 718-8775 I'm just down the road! Hope to see you soon but knowing you you'll have me cutting your yard just so you can tell everyone at the plant. Joellen and I have you in our prayers. Get well soon!!!
Love ya man
Jimmy and Joellen
Post a Comment