2nd Update
God is so good and so faithful!!!! We just got the pathology report--It is the best possible report we could have gotten. ....The tumor is a stage three Anaplastic Astrocytoma. This means it is not as aggressive as the stage four and there is a 40-50% cure rate. Surgery may be an option, but we will figure that out once we get to MD Anderson.
Before the doctor came in I told Dad whatever he said we knew who was in control....He said, "Absolutley...God is in the drivers seat and I am just along for the ride!"
Thank you for lifting us up and for you comments! We are very relieved and thankful for God's hand in this.
I will update with any changes, we are hoping to go go home tomorrow.
GOD IS GOOD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Gina, my prayers continue to be with you and your family. Your strength in God will carry you through (as I'm sure you know). You have been a awesome spiritual example to me in the short time I have known you and I know that that close relationship you have with the Lord will bring you peace.
Psalm 55:22; John 14:27
Love and Prayers,
Karen
Gene, Peggy, Jason, Gina
My prayers are with you. I know this is the last thing you expected to encounter in your life. You will get through this with the grace of God and H is strong enough to carry all your burdens. I am so encouraged by the pathology report and I know MD Anderson will treat you with the best of care. My prayer is that God works through the hands of the doctors that He provides for you. Trust in Him. I love you guys,
Mary Johnson
Gina, that is WONDERFUL news! You and your family are in my prayers. I know you that your dad will get through this because I know how strong you are so I can only imagine his strength! If there is anything you need or need me to do, please don't hesitate to ask. Remember God never gives us more than we can handle. You are on my mind everyday!
Love you,
Telena
Gina and the entire Meredith family,
That is good to news to hear today! I have been thinking and praying all day for you all. Please keep us up to date and know that you will continue to be in my prayers!
Love,
Kara
Hey!! I wanted to let you know that you are in our prayers Gene, and God IS going to heal you!! He truly is an Awesome God! As I have seen in the past the words are BELIEVE, PRAYER WORKS! You WILL be HEALED!
Love you all!
Brad, Kam, and Jayden
It is inspiring to see the love and courage you are all exhibiting!
Your faith in our Lord, as well as each other, is awesome.Peggy love, I may be far away now, but I care and love you dearly! I will be contacting the many prayer circles I know of from around the country. My love to Delores and Mary, too!Thank you, Russell, for passing this on to me!
Faith in Him,
deb.
Post a Comment