Friday, July 27, 2007

MDA HERE WE COME!

1st Update

I just got a call from MD Anderson. The appointment is set for Friday, August 3rd at 7:30am. We are so thankful that everything has fallen into place so easily. Another reminder that God is going before us. Mom and dad are still doing good, They both slept great and are enjoying being home. And I know that Haley was so glad to have them home!

Please continue to pray for our strength and courage. Although we are full of hope, we are all still in shock.

Thank you again for taking this journey with us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gene, Peggy, Gina, and Jason~
God is Good!
James 5:15 tells us "And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up."

Know we Love All of You and are praying God will wrap His Sweet Spirit around you.

Gene...don't ever look back, keep looking forward and know God's Grace will Abound you! You'll be amazed how much you'll feel His presence at MDA. Their staff is like Angels...and I know God placed each of them there!

Much Love
The Sepaughs
Stuart, Jeanette, & Peyton

Anonymous said...

Perfect perfect perfect! Way to go Gina. Now take time out to rest please. Get refreshed, however you need to ok? Nurse's orders;) Love you.

Anonymous said...

Gina that is wonderful news! My family and I are constantly praying for your dad, mom, you and your brother! You're dad looked happy to be home in his chair! Definitely get the rest that you will need before next week! God answers prayers!!
Love you,
Telena

Anonymous said...

Gene, I am going to repeat a prior comment this morning - don't ever look back, keep looking forward and know God's grace will abound you!! You are also surrounded by a large amount of family and friends that are raising you up in prayers and love you. Mark and I send our love & support. God is working in your life.

Peggy, we are also praying for you. If you need us, you know how to get in touch with us and don't think twice about it.

Mark & Gay

Liz*** said...

Gina,
I am so proud of you. I know where your strength is coming from. Hold on tight to your Heavenly father and he will walk you through every step of this journey. Don't forget Jeremiah 29:11. Love you so much!