1st Update
Dad gets to come home today. We are so excited that he gets to come home and sleep in his own bed! We are getting on the phone today to get information on MD Anderson. We want to get in yesterday and I am going to make sure that happens!!!
Just wanted to do a quick post to thank you for your prayers and your support. It truly is amazing. I printed the comments and read them to Dad yesterday. Keep praying and believing.....Prayer works, it is very powerful!!
Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed. Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is your faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, says my soul, therefore I hope in Him. Lamentations 3:22-24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Gina-
I'm sorry for the overload of info you have already received and probably will continue to get from all of us well-intentioned loved ones. It's a lot to take in and is exhausting I know.
Gene, Peg, Jason and Gina: know you are all so loved and we consider it a privilege to stand with you and pray you through this difficult time. Praying for guidance, peace and wisdom today. I believe God is going ahead of you, sorting out details at Anderson, preparing the perfect doctor for your case, Gene!
lots of love to you all!
Gene and Peggy, I just wanted you to know that all of you are in my thoughts and prayers. This is a tough time but you'll come through all of this stronger . . . I truly believe that!
Gina, this website was a great idea. Sure makes it easier on all of us who are praying so hard and don't want to bother you guys with all the questions.
Keep your spirits up and we'll keep praying!
Janis Thibodeaux (PaPa Don's sister)
Aunt Peg, Uncle Gene, Gina, Jason and family: ANYTHING I can do to help you with the medical/insurance process, don't hesitate to ask. I know that it can be just as frustrating as the disease itself. You all have been in my prayers and will continue to be. Gene, if you just argue with the tumor, you KNOW you will win, like you always win arguments!!!!!
I love you all, see you this weekend. Shelly
Meredith Family,
PRAYER WORKS!!!!!
I'm glad to hear you will be home today. You are all in my prayers.
Gina please let me know if there is anything I can help you with!!
Love you!
Mary
Gene and Peggy, and family;
We are here to pray and anything else that you would need us to do.
Don't be afraid, because I am with you. Don't be intimidated;
I am your God.
I will strengthen you.
I will help you.
I will support you with my victorious right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Larry and Debbye
Gene and Peggy,
We just wanted you both to know that we have you in our thoughts and prayers. Gene, you keep good positive thoughts and know that God is watching over you. We have all our friends here in Georgia praying for you. Love to all of you.
Bobby, Lynn, Ashli, and Neil
I am so thankful to hear that you are going home today - this is an answer to many prayers that are being lifted up in your behalf. I am relying on God to answer many more.
Keep up the faith- we are praying for ya'll.
You guys know that I am praying constantly for you. I'll be back again soon! Love you all.
Gene
You must know that so many people at work are praying for you and your family. Keep up the good attitude and faith and know that so many people miss seeing you at work each day. Trust in faith and contine to be strong as we are thinking about you and praying with you. Linda Wade
Gene & Peggy,
We want you to know that you guys are in our thoughts, conversations, and prayers. Just the other day we were remembering the great times we had during your visits to the hill country and are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
As you well know, we understand the difficulty you and your family are going though at this time. We are confident that the power of prayer is what sustained us during Kathy's long illness...and is what surely saved her.
You are very special people and friends. Keep a positive attitude, a will to fight against all odds, and especially faith in God.
We love you both,
Chris & Kathy
Post a Comment