Looks like we will have a pretty full day ahead! We got a schedule and Dad has several appointments, starting at 8:30. It looks like they will be doing all of the prep stuff and they are going to do a post-op MRI. The actually treatment may not start until Monday. Dad is still doing great, he is definitely back to himself and up to his old tricks!!! Stay tuned for his latest "trick".....................
I will let you know tomorrow how everything goes. We love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Froush and Fam.....Good Luck tomorrow. Love you guys!
Koush
How wonderful to have such a positive attitude! God is working wonders already!!!!!
Let me know when I need to do anything! I'm ready to cook or run errands!
Mary
Praying for you today!! Much love!
Just wanted to say that all of you are in my thoughts and prayers as you continue on this journey.....God bless!!!! Kate Polnick
Post a Comment