Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Praise Him At All Times.....

I will praise the Lord at all times.
I will constantly speak his praises.
I will boast only in the Lord;
let all who are discouraged take heart.
Come, let us tell of the Lord's greatness;
let us exalt his name together.
I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me,
freeing me from all my fears.

Psalm 34:1-4

This is a scripture that I came across this week that really stuck with me. I will praise the Lord at ALL TIMES. I think that is easier said than done sometimes! But it is what God calls us to do. As we walk through this storm, I am so thankful for that hope we have through having a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior.

My purpose for today's post is to ask for a specific prayer for each of us. We need prayer for understanding. This does not seem real; Dad seems totally normal. It is just so hard to believe that he has a brain tumor. Please pray that we will be able to embrace this and trust that the Lord can and will heal Dad.

We want to pray expectantly for Dad's healing while being mindful of His perfect will.

Thank you for standing in the gap for us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great testimony of your faith! You are such an example of what we all should be. I feel so inspired after reading your postings. I coninue to pray for your dad's healing and for the family to have comfort and peace as you all take this journey.

Let me know when I can do something!!!!

Love you,

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best tomorrow. I hope everything goes well, I will be praying for you guys.
Love,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Stand tall, think positive and know our arms are wrapped around your family.
Much love,
Harvey and Marilyn