Thursday, August 16, 2007

Name that Tune

Well folks, the long awaited treatment did not happen today thanks to the flooding in Houston!! Mom and Dad headed this way around noon.....They could not get to MDA and they ARE STILL NOT HERE AT 5:30!! They were stuck on 1-10 for several hours only to be turned around by the DPS to head east again. Thankfully Dolores decided to make the trip with them and spend a few days with us so she is keeping them entertained! The last update I got they had resorted to Dolores whistling songs and they had to guess the title.....

Mom - 50 points
Dad - 0 points
Anyone surprised????

Dad said if he ever makes it to my house he is not leaving again! Treatment has been rescheduled for Monday. They will not start on a Friday.

Please pray that they make it soon and don't kill each other :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny~~ I would love to have been a fly in the car!! Hope they made it there safe.
Koush

Anonymous said...

Now let me see.......I thought I was the music major. Don't get me wrong, I am very sure Dolores did a marvelous job. No telling what the two gals will do now that both of them are not working at school. This just proves that public education will get to you in more ways than one. Look forward to the next update.
School Dismissed!!!!!!!!
Love,
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

OK you three amigos,
Thank goodness you guys decided to take the car instead of the new Harley. Picture this :) one Big Bad Biker Dude with two Biker Babes on the back whistling "Show Tunes". The DPS might have done more than just send you EAST! Hope you made it home. Thanks Gina for keeping us updated. As always-good thoughts and prayers are sent--Love, Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Well guys, Mom is an Operatic Whistler if I have ever heard one! At least she wasn't making them play I spy, like she still does with me when we are waiting to see the doc in the box! Hope you guys have fun this weekend! Gina, remember that Mom yells and groans in her sleep, don't let it scare you again! (it does travel through the walls...)