I started back to school this week and every day I come home to all kinds of treats :) Dinner, Laundry done, chores completed-I am getting very spoiled!! I am really enjoying them being here. This a wonderful opportunity to spend time with the best folks I could ask for!!
Please continue to lift Dad up and pray for his strength to remain through these next few weeks.
Don't forget about the letters :) Here a few pics to enjoy...
6 comments:
So glad to hear everything is going good. We will continue to keep you all in our prayers and trust that all will be well in just a few weeks. It is so great to have this site to keep up with Gene's progress. LOL Margaret and Robert.
Peg, Gene, and Gina,
Daily prayer is offered for you. I miss you guys being down the street, and am looking forward to your return. Had a great time while I was with you in Spring, and, Peg, don't wash the red off the pots!
Tell Allen I know he misses me!!!
Dolores
Just to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers daily. Keep that fighting spirit and positive attitude.
Debbye and Larry
Looking forward to seeing you this week. We'll have to do breakfast one morning and take a morning swim, since we are all retired now.... hee hee hee....
Pat and Tom are collecting some motor mama and papa harley shirts from New York! Dave and Verlin are looking in Louisiana! They are so excited for you guys to have your dream ride! Well, maybe not your dream ride Texas mom but aren't the sparkly shirts sorta fun?!?!!?
I love you guys! WE BELIEVE!
Kel
Just wanted to say Hey and I Love You! Keep Up The Faith ><>
Rach
I am so happy to hear that things are going as scheduled. I am so glad that I can keep up to date with what's going on without having to bug ya'll.
I am praying that the lord will continue to bless and protect each and everyone of you and that he will have his will in your lives.
Keep looking forward and don't look back!
Mark & Gay
Post a Comment