Dr. Loghin came in yesterday evening and said we could not do the MRI until we got rid of the hiccups. She is trying a new medication and as of 3:30 AM they went away...PRAISE GOD!!! We have to leave the room from 6-8 while they do shift changes, so I just went in and STILL NO HICCUPS!!!! If they stay away, hopefully we can get the MRI done and get a report today. Waiting over the weekend will not be fun!
I will keep updates as often as possible. The lap top is not cooperating so I have to update from the waiting room, I'll do the best I can! I will also be leaving updates on my cell phone answering machine in case I cannot answer, you will know what is going on. They are very strict with cell phone use while we are in ICU. We cannot use the phones in the room and we are not suppose to use them in teh waiting room either.
Thank you for your support and prayers.
We Believe!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment