he could muster, and everyone knew it. No one was talking. There wasn't a
dry eye in the house.They didn't move during the father daughter dance.
Embraced, they swayed to the music.
This was written by my photographer. He was absolutely amazing and did a wonderful job of capturing every moment and telling the story of our wedding. I am so thankful for pictures like these that will bring a lifetime of enjoyment and memories.
Please continue to pray for Dad. He has had the hiccups since Wednesday, and the medication that usually stops them is not working. This medication makes him very out of it. He hallucinates, and it makes everything very difficult. We need prayer to make them go away!!!! Please also pray for Mom's patience and strength as she cares for Dad.
We Believe!!

3 comments:
Gina, YOu look absolutely stunning!!! I am crying looking at you two and I am sure that it was a moment that you will always remember. I pray for your dad daily and now Paula. We will pray for the hiccups to go away. I love you and again you looked beautiful. I can't wait to see more pics!
What a beautiful moment captured!!
We are so happy for you and still praying for Gene and Peggy.
Keep the faith and continue this blog. You are such a blessing to your parents and to those of us who are fortunate enough to know you.
Debbye
Gina, Your wedding was wonderful and you looked beautiful. I am so thankful your father was well enough to be there. You and Tiffany are such daddy's girls that I can't imagine either of you without their presence, love and support. I missed the reception but the granddaughters were getting restless and I wanted Tiff and Jesse to enjoy the reception.
Our prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment