Tuesday, June 10, 2008

He is Faithful....

Sorry to keep you waiting.......Dad got a WONDERFUL report yesterday. The MRI looks MUCH better, The swelling has gone down and the chemo is KICKING BUTT!!! Dr. Loghin told Dad that he made her day :) She is definitely a God send.......

We are so thankful and overjoyed at God's Faithfulness......

Thank you for your continued support and prayers. We will continue with the Chemo as long as Dad can tolerate it.....That is our prayer request for now-That Dad will continue to tolerate the Chemo well with no side effects.

And thank you to all of you who helped Allan and I celebrate our special day. It was truly amazing and something we will Cherish always!!!

Hallelujah

6 comments:

~angie said...

What an awesome report! And what an awesome wedding celebration! Girl, you looked GORGEOUS and the whole night was incredible. I'm so thankful we got to be a part of it all. What a great day for your whole family! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Gene and Peggy, I'm thrilled about your report!!! Hang on tight and let the chemo keep working with God's loving arms around you. Now just try to recuperate from that beautiful wedding. Gina was stunning. Ya'll really know how to throw a party. God is so good!
Much love, Donna Jo

Paula said...

PRAISE GOD! I'm thrilled at your report. I'll continue to pray that Gene continues to tolerate the chemo and that it continues to do it's work. (God uses all kinds of things to accomplish His will.) By the way, you were a beautiful bride. I enjoyed the wedding and sharing this important day with you guys. Wouldn't have missed it!!

Anonymous said...

Gene and Peggy,

We want you both to know how great it is to read about your good report. I know you are elated to get the good news. HE is so faithful!

Also, we need to let you know how impressed we are with your sweet family. What a blessing!

Gina, thank you for keeping us informed. Your deep and abiding faith and witness is an inspiration to all who read your well penned words.
Our Continues Prayers,
David & Jane T.

Darci said...

Hi Gina,

I had heard from my Dad about your Dad having to go to MDA. Just want you to know over the last several months both you and your family, especially your dad have been in my prayers everyday. MDA is a really good place. If you need anything please let me know. If you ever have a spare second send me an email or something. I would love hearing from you. Very happy to hear the MRI went well and I will be praying for smooth chemo with no side effects. Please tell your mom and dad hi for me.And congratulations on your wedding.

Love,
Darci Price-Piel
dpiel@gt.rr.com

Darci said...

Hey Gina,
Hope you and your family had a great Father's day today. I remembered something funny today. I thought about the Mobil family picnics and how much fun I always had with you and Rachel at them. I don't even remember our parents being there even though I know they had to have been there. Those picnics were a blast with you and Rachel.
Take care, I hope you and your family had a wonderful day today.