Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday

The mri was done today. We will get the results tomorrow. Dad still has a fever and they are trying to figure out why.

Keep the prayers a comin'! WE BELIEVE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from you. Hills and valleys are sometimes really tough. Be sure you folks as care givers are getting some rest. We are thinking of you and are as close as the phone if needed.

Love,
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

I am praying for all of you!! Please let me know if there is something I can do. If yall are coming home at night, I will bring you dinner. You are all in my thoughts and prayers!
Mary

Uncle Paul said...

We just wanted to tell you how proud we are of you and Allan for being there for your Dad and Mom.
We are praying and believing!

Love always!
Paul & Dee