Not much has changed :) We did not receive any more results on Friday so we are just waiting out the weekend. Jason stayed with Dad Friday and Saturday night so mom got some much needed rest and a good break :) Allan and I treated her to a fancy steak dinner last night at our favorite restaurant. :) Jason took Dad outside for some fresh air, that is the first time he has been out of the bed so I know that felt good for him.
The fever came back, but is gone for now. Dad is really out of it. He just talks about crazy stuff, they say it is the infection. It is really weird!
I will let you know any changes or reports that we get tomorrow :)
We Believe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad Jason was able to come and give you all a break. We appreciate the messages so much Gina. We know it takes time but it helps us stay in touch and we truly like being connected. Hang in there and a special hug for Peggy. The groom probably needs our thanks as well. Give him our best.
Much love,
Harvey and Marilyn
Waiting for information about a loved one takes the greatest of patience. We wish your family patience. We wish your family love. However, we have observed that you and your family have both!
Keep the faith!
Love, Cheryl & Marvin
Thanks for the update. Hope today's news will be positive. I am so glad to hear that Peggy got some well deserved rest!!!! I know she appreciates you Gina so very much. You are a devoted daughter. So glad that Jason was able to come. Thank God for good family!!! Keep believing!!!! Love, Margaret & Robert
Post a Comment