Thursday, October 11, 2007

Doctor Birdwell just came in. His recommendation is to start Chemo as soon as possible, but we are not going to do anything until we get a recommendation from the doctors at MDA. I spoke with the surgeon's nurse this morning and she assured me that Dr. Prahbu would review the MRI today, consult his Neurologists and give us a call. So we are waiting to hear from them before we take the next step.

Dad is doing good, feeling good and eating everything in site!!

Thank you for your prayers, keep em coming!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and especially your dad.

Kim Kelley (Knight)

Anonymous said...

HEY BOOB!!!!!!
Just read Gina's note and sounds like ya eat'in like normal! Welp, I hope ya fell'in better too. Me and Sue are Pray'in for ya! I talked with Jason and he's to let me know when I can come visit. Thought I'd wait till you get outta that fashion gown. Keep on let'in the MAN do the driving!
PUD & SUE

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear the good news my thoughts and prayers are with the enitre Meredith family during this time. I just came across this page its really a great way for people to stay informed and a tribute to gene from his family. I wish the very best for all of you.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed visiting with you guys the past two days. I was so glad to see you smiling and still keeping up that lovely humor you have. The girls have been talking about Papa Gene all evening. See you guys soon. I BELIEVE!!
Love,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina and family....I just wanted you to know that we are keeping your dad and the rest of your family in our prayers...Keep your spirits up Gene....God is with you always !!! Hope that all is well, and take care....

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. I' here and ready to help in any way!!!!!

Uncle Paul said...

Hello!

As always, praying and BELIEVING in God's power. I'll see ya'll this afternoon. Love to all!
Paul