Things are about the same. Dad is still doing good with his rehab, still making progress. We are not sure when he will be coming home, he will probably be there through the beginning of next week. His scar from the surgery has been draining so we are having to call in a surgeon to check it out. Please pray that this gets taken care of with no other complications. I am taking a leave of absence from work, so I will be there when he comes home! I am looking forward to spending some time with Dad, and I am glad I will be able to help take care of him. Thank you for continuing to walk this road with us.
We Believe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just wanted to let you know that we are still with you and are continuing our daily prayers.
WE BELIEVE.........
Mark & Gay
We are believing with you and praying daily!
Gina-
I'm so happy you can take some time off from work. Praise God, what a gift to your mom and dad...and a gift to you as well. Love you and praying for you, sweet friend. Hug your dad's neck for me!
Post a Comment