Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dad's Pretty Head and Oreo Pizza


Gig Em Ags!!





Here are the pictures that I promised :) We had a good night, Dolores came into town to provide the comic relief for the evening! Dad has been wanting to try the new "Oreo Pizza" from Dominoes so we made sure he had it tonight! It was good but not as good as it looks on the commercial!

I will keep you updated tomorrow on the surgery. Thank you for your comments, scriptures, calls and prayers today. We are truly blessed and appreciate it more that we can express.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason and I are always thinking of you guys...Uncle Gene, we will be praying for you tomorrow. We love you so much. See you soon...

Jason, Kristi, Caroline, and Knucklehead (Gene's name for Camp-it totally fits him)

Kam said...

Hey! I thought when you ate those pizza's you get an "oreo beard", what happened to yours Gene?? That would have been a funny picture! See you guys soon!

Brad, Kam, and Jayden