Friday, October 5, 2007

P813


After waiting all day, we are finally in a room, P813. Dad was fit to be tied until we got in this room! Say a little prayer for his nurses....especially his "permanant" nurse;)!!! Mom and Dad are both exhausted, and will hopefully crash soon now that we are in the room and settled. Dad is still doing great and feeling pretty good aside from an obvious headache. You would never know that he had major brain surgery yesterday....It is pretty amazing! He might just get up, walk out of here and get on his Harley tomorrow if we don't watch him!! He already has the latest in helmet fashion......MDA white gauze.

We just ordered his dinner that he has been planning since 1:00 today!! :) Need I say more???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see that smile!! I didn't expect to see anything less. I hope you all get some rest this evening. Love to you all!!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

The smile looks good, it's a shame they couldn't do anything for the mug. How can we go fishing, if your going to stay in bed all the time? Hope you get home soon and get rested up so we can go to the lake.
Praying for you,
Ervin

Anonymous said...

Mr. Meredith, I miss your smiling face. Glad all went smoothly for you and especially glad you are getting to go home.
I'll be checking on you:)
Jeannette Ray
(your bossy radiation therapist)