Saturday, October 6, 2007

Guessing Game

Well let's play the guessing game. What is happening in this picture?



A. Dad is choking.....
B. He is surrendering to Peg....She is is charge now
C. The new beds at MDA are like roller coasters and he is enjoying the ride...
D. Mom is feeding him some "heavy duty drugs" to knock him out...

Answer......NONE OF THE ABOVE......THE HICCUPS ARE BACK!!!!!!! Dad is not a happy camper! Other than dealing with that, he is doing fine. He has been up walking around this morning, and they took his "hat" off so he is glad to get rid of that thing. He can possible go home tomorrow. We are hoping for that because he is more than ready!!

The Doctor came in this morning and said they MRI looks great. We will see the doctor next week and we will hopefully start Chemo then. Please keep the prayers coming that the Chemo will put a hurt on this tumor!!!
WE BELIEVE!!!

7 comments:

Paula said...

Hilarious Game! I personally was betting on #2 - Peg finally won! Seriously, though, I'll be praying about those annoying hiccups! Those need to go in the name of Jesus!

Anonymous said...

I carried you in my heart today. I ran the Race for the Cure-- Hoping that the studies that are being done with these funds will help find the cure to ALL cancers!!!!
God has already answered prayers knowing you will go home tomorrow!!! I was sharing with my sister today what you are already doing, just having surgery on Thursday afternoon!! That is the POWER of PRAYER!!!!

Love,
Mary

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the surgery went so well! Prayer works! Hopefully, he will get to home tomorrow so he'll feel better! You are in our thoughts and prayers!!
Love,
Telena

Anonymous said...

Thank you Gina for being able to see that "big fat smile on his face" that's enough to make us feel like "things are good!". And "God Bless you Peggy!". Whether you're giving him drugs or taking care of hiccups--- we know you are "there"!. Our prayers and love are always with you---- Love, Cheryl & Marvin

Anonymous said...

Gina ~~ I hope all of you guys day got better. I love you and am praying that he will be out of there soon!! I BELIEVE!!
Love,
Koush

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pictures! God is so good!

russ said...

Hey Peggy, Sheryl (Neches Credit Union) just gave me this web site. Our prayers are with you and Gene. I am a cancer survivor myself. People are beating cancer everyday (with help from God). Gene will be another success story.
Norma and I help you any way we can. (409) 284-0247 (cell). OK, that last pic looks like a "robbery" lol. God Bless Russ Moses bluecloud1950@aol.com