2nd Update
Ok, here is the latest. We just met with the surgeon and the surgery will be around 1:00. We have to report to the hospital at 11:15 in the morning. That is good for sleeping purposes, but bad for Dad not being able to eat! We will have to keep him distracted! It will be a long day of waiting, they told us not to expect to hear anything for 8 hours once they take him. He will spend the night in ICU and then hopefully he will go to a room Friday morning. We are now at the Diagnostic clinic so they can take blood and then we can head home!
Stay tuned tonight for a picture of Dad...... They have markings and little green circles all over his head! I drew and A&M sign on top of his head...It is rather entertaining! I am having fun picking on him...I have to take any chance I get!!
Aren't you glad the Lord gave us a sense of humor? It is helping get us through :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
God bless and gig'em!!! I posted earlier today, but I'm not too sharp I put it on an old update. Anyway it has a verse for you, Psalm 62:2.
We love you guys,
Larry and Debbye
Dear Merediths,
Our prayers are with you as they have been through this journey--
We also send Love, Faith, and Hope--The greatest of these are
Love, Cheryl & Marvin
Post a Comment