The biggest thing that you can do to help is to pray! Gene has had some changes in personality and mood recently due to the tumor. This has been difficult for everyone and I believe with prayer, God will change this! So please, please join us in praying that Gene will return to his normal, fun-loving personality soon.
We believe!!
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
John 14:13-14
Thanks and Love,
~Liz (a friend of the fam)
2 comments:
Gene, Peggy, Gina and Jason,
Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. This is my first time to this site and I love the "Fighting with our Hero"--how loved Gene is and so true the fact the whole family is right there fighting with Gene as well! I will pray for peace,comfortand healing for Gene.He deserves God's best! Believing also, Kathy Robinson
God's Blessings
Rehab will be very good for Gene. It will make him interact with people other than family and keep him busy so he won't just be in bed. It will be good for his attitude. I speak from experience.
All of you are in our prayers.
Kathy & Chris
Post a Comment