Dad had a great night, No problems and he slept great. He also informed me at 4:30 that it was time to eat candy! When I asked him why it was a good time to eat candy he replied matter of factly, "Because it is 4:30 in the morning. I have to watch the clock so I can eat it before your mother gets here!" While the cat is away the mouse will play!
The doctor came in around 6:30 and said everything looks great, they will clamp the drain on Sunday and leave it in for another 24 hours to make sure the fluid does not build back up. If it doesn't, they will stop the antibiotics and we should be able to head to Health South. Please pray that there will not be any build-up once they clamp the drain. That would mean surgery and we don't want that!
Thank you for continuing to lift Dad up in your prayers!
WE BELIEVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Candy, huh? I bet Gene is bribing the nurses with it!!!
So glad everything is going well. God is answering many prayers with this good news!
Gina, I know Allan misses me and, sigh,,,, now Haley!!! LOL.....
Hang in there dear friends!
Love and miss you,
Dolores
Hey! We can't wait to see you guys when you get back. I am really glad that Gina will be here to play with me as well. Allan--watch out she may start to like the "stay at home" job--haha.
This is a little note to Peg--I hope you like the shirts I brought to Gina for you. I looked all over that closet for the Leprechaun outfit!! I guess you must already have it there! I love you bunches!
Keep hanging in there Uncle Gene. We love you and miss you!
Jamie, Steven, Samuel, and Josie
Dear Gene,
That's how you get home. Putting one foot in front of the other. Keep the faith--your friends and family will keep the prayers coming! Love, Cheryl & Marvin
Hey Guys,
We think about you guys everyday and keep all of you in our prayers. Thanks Gina for doing such a great job keeping everyone informed. Give Peg a kiss from me...Gene doesn't need to know. We love all of you.
Chris & Kathy
I have been in Dallas and was not able to check in. I hope yall will be heading back home soon! I have a goodie bag ready! I made a stop at the Russel Stover Factory on my way home yesterday! Yall are in my prayers!!!!
Mary
Post a Comment