Monday, November 5, 2007

The drain was removed this morning and all is well. We have started the process to get moved back to Health South, Dad is so excited! They have said it could possibly happen today, but I am not holding my breath! Someone from Health South just came and evaluated him so they can accept him. Once we get insurance approval we should be out of here.

We are not sure how long he will be at Health South, but that is one step closer to home! I would like to plan a big welcome home party for Dad. Stay tuned and I hope you can all join us as we Welcome him home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Party would be wonderful. Let me know if I can help out in any way!! Great to hear everything went well and home is in the works!! I know you all are excited.
Love,
Rach

Anonymous said...

Would love to help out with party!!
Still praying & beleiving!!!!!

Mark & Gay

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad things are moving closer to home! Keeping you all in my prayers!
MK