The Lord gives power to the weak, and to
those who have no might,
He increases strength....Those who wait on the Lord shall
renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings
like eagles, they shall run and not not grow weary,
they shall walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40: 29-31.
.
I know that we all have a lot to be thankful for. As we enter this season of thanks, our family is thankful for a loving, merciful Lord and Savior. His love is unconditional, and even though this journey is hard, we can see Him working our lives. We are also so thankful for such a great support group. We have the best family and friends anyone could ask for. We will never be able to repay you all for the love and support you have shown, but we want you to know how thankful we are to have you in our lives. ....
Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!
2 Corinthians 9:15
.
Gene, Peggy, Jason and Gina
4 comments:
God is so good! I am so thankful that He brought the Meredith family into my life. I am blessed every time I read this blog! You are all such a witness of believers!!! My heart is with you all during this holiday! You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!
Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all this Thanksgiving holiday. We all do have a lot to be thankful for - among them are you, my friends. I am praying and I do believe!
Hello Gene, Linda and Delbert here. We are spending the evening with Dorie, Sarah and Lonnie in Lumberton this evening of Thanksgiving and wanted to say hello to you and to wish you a good day. We think of you often and have tried to visit with you but have not been able to make a connection. We love you! We are staying at Martin Dies Jr. State Park as camp host for the winter. Call us! 755-1258.
I am sorry I typed the wrong phone number, I guess for a minute I was living in the past. Our CORRECT phone number is...409-781-1174 :)
Hope all is well!!
Linda Ross
Post a Comment