Tuesday, November 13, 2007

There's no place like home.....

DAD IS HEADING HOME ON THURSDAY!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! He has waited a long time....35 days to be exact. He has been such a trooper and he is so excited to be heading to Rolling Hills! He has been working hard on his therapy and slowly but surly he is getting stronger! We are looking into Home Health coming out to continue his therapy.
We are going to hold off on the welcome home party, he is just not up for it. Once we get home and get him settled, maybe we can plan something.
Thank you for praying Dad home!

7 comments:

Paula said...

Hallelluhah! God is good.

debbye said...

What a wonderful Thanksgiving this will be... Please be sure to let us know about the welcome home party when the time is right...And Gina congrats again on finding Mr. Right. God is good all the time!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear Gene will be home for Thanksgiving!!! What a wonderful way to say thanks to God!!! Keep believing!!! LOL, Margaret & Robert

Anonymous said...

How WONDERFUL!!!!! I have a bag of goodies! I am going to mail him so he can enjoy them at home!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know you all are so happy!! I pray that he will continue to get his strength back and keep his spirits high!! See you guys soon.
Love,
Rach

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, Uncle Gene! Like Dorothy said, "there is no place like home." You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. May God give you peace, patients, strength, courage, and healing. I love you and your sweet family! Heidi

Anonymous said...

We are praying that all goes well and that Gene will continue to improve. Each day is a new day.
This will be the best Thanksgiving ever! We thank God for letting Gene go home - how great is our Lord!!

Love you all,