She also explained that sometimes when patients get an infection from surgery, they have seen a pattern of the tumor staying stable and not growing back. With the body fighting the infection, it seems to fight the tumor as well. That was my understanding anyway! Dad does not show any signs of infection, but they are treating him as if he did. I say all of that to say this:
"All things work for the good, for those who love Him and are called according to his purpose."
I think all us have been wondering why this happened, it seems as though Dad has had his share. Maybe God is using this latest "issue" to fight the cancer! We never know when He is working in our lives. I am so thankful that we have hope through our precious Lord and Savior!
Here are some of the pictures from yesterday.
Look at this face of determination...I will get on that Harley..I will get on that Harley...
Waiting for his Halloween Visitor...
Papa Gene had Kaylee the Fairy Princess come visit... Man did he enjoy that...As well as the goodie bag!!
No comments:
Post a Comment