Dad thought coming home sounded to good to be true.....But we made it! We brought him home yesterday afternoon. When we told him it was time to go I saw a smile that I had not seen in a few days! Everything is going well, he is sleeping most of the time. We are hoping once he gets rested up he will start staying up a little bit more. He had a good night and he is in his chair drinking coffee! I will try to post a picture soon but the computer is not cooperating at the moment!
Thank you for your prayers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah! So glad you all made it home and that Gene is feeling pretty good. I know there is no place like home. Praying for you guys and love you.
Yeah for home!! Still praying and WE BELIEVE!!
Giving God all the glory!!! And grateful that Gene has that drive and determination!! Can't wait to get a short visit with all of you.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
WELCOME HOME!!!! I HOPE THAT YA'LL HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND ENJOY BEING WITH YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES. WE'LL COME SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET SETTLED DOWN.
MARK & GAY
So glad you are home and we hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!! We are still praying and beleiving in a miracle!!!LOL, Margaret & Robert
Post a Comment